lunedì 18 marzo 2013

It's disco baby!

Okay so, last Friday we had a disco night at school! Oh my gosh you have no idea how much fun it was!!! For you people in Italy.. You don't know what you're missing out on! I think I almost had more fun than when I go out clubbing hahaha. Oh and I decided that when i come back I'll force the student council to organize one in the gym and everyone has to come dressed up as something or someone.
I went off-topic, whoops! As i was saying we had this disco night on friday and the theme was athletes vs. mathletes. At first i thought i was gonna go as a mathlete but I realized that everyone always likes to dress up as nerrrrrds, soo I decided to be original and i borrowed a basketball suit AND shoes and went as an athlete! Hahaha i looked so funny cause those clothes were way too big for me and they could easily fit two people in them.. So me and two other girls (Cherine was one of them) stayed behind after school finished to make the invitations to Formal and we thought it was gonna go for like an hour or so..we ended up finishing at like 7.40 pm! So we quickly changed in our costumes and off we went to the disco with(personally) blisters and cuts all over my hands. It was oh so much fun! Cause you can dance like an idiot or just chill with people and this year they also had a photo booth for the first time sooo..people knocked themselves out with pictures and what not :)
Here are some shots from the night!

Jacob, Kate, Sam and meeee



Me, Kaitlyn and Kateee


asdfghjklisjdncduisbhvu, EEEEEEH MACARENA!



Tayla and Bianca, someon enjoys danciiiiing ;)



Sam, Jacob and Zac.. Studs! Hahah



Jacob and Cherineee


Bianca and Corinne, someone enjoys dancing part 2!



Kaitlyn and Sam, the school captains :)



One of the attempts to do a dance off, girls vs. boysss



Rachel and Caitlyn, bootiful! 



asdfghjkloiugfvxsbhjd, EEEEEH MACARENA! pt. 2



Kail and Marty, someone felt a bit too short :o



Me and Cherine, GANGSTA MAN!



Me and Katee <3



Kate, Me and Kaitlyn drama llama version ;)



Me and Sammm!


Aaaaaand all the amazing year 12s that made an effort and came to the disco to have an amazing night, love 'em all! <3



See ya soon guys!
xoxoxo



2 commenti: