lunedì 4 marzo 2013

Here we go again..

Heeeey guys! Voglio fare un esperimento.. Ho deciso che ogni tanto scrivero' qualche post in inglese per farvi fare un po' di esercizio (haha) e perche' per me al momento e' molto piu' facile ora come ora. Quindi.. There it goes!
Heyy guys! So, guess what? It's flooding again! Haha yeah, it's been raining for a week and some days now, and because of that the rivers started to flood again.. And this means days off school!! :DD So basically wednesday and thursday I slept in and had some cute coffee dates and what not with people. Aw yes, loved it! It's a bit annoying though cause for example i can't go out riding.. Yepp, the paddock where the horse is gets quite muddy and it's not good to ride and the other thing is that the bridge that gets there is flooded so we would have to go the long way and that just takes too long and everyone's busy so i wasn't able to go.. :( Ohh well, next week they say it's gonna stop raining finally! Yayayayyy
Another thing i couldn't do was driving down to Brisbane and catch up with some friends, and that made me a bit sad but ehhh, we'll surely drive down some time soon cause Isabella will have to see some kind of play at the theater and we'll all go down with her :)
Moving on, today is the 2nd of march and exactly 3 months from now i'll be flying home and.. I don't know, I'm excited and depressed at the same time. I wanna go home but I wanna stay here and enjoy this new life I started. Ahhhhh doesn't make much sense, but if you experienced something like this in your life then you know what i'm talking about :)
Soooo, lately didn't happen much stuff.. As my school is a catholic school, to "bless" the students and the beginning of a new year, we had an opening mass! And as I'm in the choir..I got to siiiiing :) Then all the year 12s received their badges from the school principal and I had my moment of glory.. When they called my name they didn't really know how to say my surname soooo they just said: "Costanza.. From Italy!" and apparently it was quite funny cause all the parents and students laughed..Hahah
Oh I got a picture now that I think about it, i'll post it to you lovely guyssss :D

(Or he''l kill me haha) Credits to Samuel Truscott for the photooo

Tadaaaa! Oh and in full formal uniform, so you know how i look without the jet-lag ahaha

See you soon guys!
xxx

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento